PIECES OF THE PUZZLE

I don't know were to start. The time is going so fast that I can't imagine that new year is coming soon. I have much to say and lot of thoughts whom I would like to share. But lately in my heart are one of ministry's here in Latvia. Which also I am participated for few months. 
FREEDOM61 is ministry of YWAM(Youth with a mission)Latvia whose mission is to bring hope to those caught in sexual exploitation.
It is started when I sit in the lecture room and listen about sexual exploitation in the Latvia and in the world. Can it  be overwhelming issue to think?. Yes it can. So I asked to myself a question: "What can I do about it ?" Seeing that God have heart for this ministry and it is important for Him, then how I can help? I can pray. Only that ? Really ? I can support financially. When? I realize that for me just pray and financially support it is not enough. 

Women's Center 
This center is located in the countryside, Women's Center is founded on Christian principles and offers healing, counseling and education for women. 

I don't know from were this idea came - I can help in the Women's Center. Me? What I can give those women? What I am going to do there ? Really ? Well, actually I had arguments with myself. Here it is! Chance to help and do more. Why not? After good talks with leaders in the center I made the decision every week at least one time I will spend time with women's in the center. 

Going to the center I always enjoy not only time with ladies, but also put the puzzle. It is huge and complicated and it is taking long time to find even one piece in it. One day sitting and looking to this huge puzzle, God really started to show me meaning of what I am doing in the center. He sees this puzzle in bigger picture, He knows each piece were it is need to go. This huge picture means God knows how to help this overwhelming issue sexual exploitation. And I am one of the puzzle peace were He have put me in the right moment and time and I am doing my task to help God and other puzzle pieces. But time is needed, lot of time.


I dedicated my time for these ladies and what I have notice, they want that someone is  taking care of them, someone can share time with them, someone who can teach more, someone who can give smile, someone who can encourage with good words and much more. I am happy that God have made possible to have Women's Center here in Latvia were these ladies can receive very good care.

I believe even you are part of this big puzzle and if you are interested you can get involved so many ways. Check out what can you do ---->http://www.freedom61.org/

To continue support this ministry as much I can, I need help as well, financial support. Please consider to support me here ----> https://www.paypal.me/AigaK or ask me personally my bank account. There is other needs and ways how you can help me, if you are interested, please write me. :) 


7Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.8 Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law. Romans 13

Popular Posts