Skip to main content

Day to day

Day to day life in the transition center have started.
These couple of weeks have been time to start to adapt of schedule, plans, responsibilities, staff and so on. Even through this time I have experience provision from God and have lay down my complaints.  
One evening talking to one of the staff about how I feel I shared some thoughts and later when I went to the room I received Scripture. Matthew 9:20-22 (NIV)

Just then a woman who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years came up behind him and touched the edge of his cloak. She said to herself, “If I only touch his cloak, I will be healed.”
Jesus turned and saw her. “Take heart, daughter,” he said, “your faith has healed you.” And the woman was healed at that moment.
Some days after working at the transition center I came home and just lay down in my bed and couldn't do any thing, I felt my head is pulsating. I did't do anything physical to be so tired. Then came this Scripture and I could relate to our work what we do in the center. 
This sick woman have went through a lot and she didn't have any thing to lose to touch Jesus cloak. Many women at the transition center are the same, they have went trough a lot and this place can give them more that they think or can imagine. This center can be like Jesus cloak, us as the staff we can be as like this cloak. Imagine Jesus cloak was so full with glory, that to touch His garment could heal a person. If Jesus cloak can heal person then what we as FREEDOM61 by our work, conversations, energy, time, investments can do? By our strength nothing, by God's power and strength much more what we can expect. That is the work what we are trying to do. Yes, it is tiring and we get  tired but it is worth of it to help these women in this healing process. Process can take long time and some moments it can happen instantly.
I am facing challenges so keep me in your thoughts and prayers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Yes"

Being of July there was opportunity to be in the Pre - Awakening event in Talsi. In the begging I felt that I really need to be there, something pulled me on that event.  Message was simple, reminding of true power of gospel. During preaching came words - are you willing say YES to Jesus? Just say YES to God. Many people said YES to Jesus but I started question myself do they know what it is even mean ? These words stood out a lot! For me it is not hard to say yes to Jesus, nothing complicated. Not hard to say here I am, choose me. Do we really realize what can follow or standing behind words what we say? I do realize. We think it is easy to say commitments but accomplish them it is much harder. After I said yes to Jesus, all ready longer time ago, came time were I needed accomplish my words in reality. I were delight to obey, not knowing what it will cost me.  Living in country were incomes are low and expenses high, not doing job were you aren't paid is insane. If you do not

PROVERBS 3

It is time to wipe the dust from old value. This time value of sharing. I haven't share long time of what is going on in my life. There are many explanations and one of them is I just haven't understood what is going on.  It's started few months ago when I felt that God is giving me direction to leave YWAM. Not knowing what is going to be next I just waited but it didn't stop me doing my commitment of mission work. It took me too long to wait and I started to do my own searching, planing, talking for next direction. Through it all I experience difficult time and even now I am feeling consequences. It have been hard period of waiting and training process. My son, do not despise the Lord’s discipline, and do not resent his rebuke, as a father the son he delights in. Proverbs 3:11-12 This Scripture I receive right before I came back to my home town. Moment when I asked God to explain or show me were I am right now, He gave me all 3 chapter of Proverbs. Again